Basic information on data protection
|Responsible for the processing of your data||Global Risk Detectives, SL|
|Purpose of the treatment||Manage and respond to requests for information and / or queries that users send us from the contact form. The legal basis for the processing of your data is to obtain the unequivocal consent of the recipient of the Newsletter.|
|Data||Identification data, contact data, personal characteristics data, data provided by the interested parties themselves, user navigation data when visiting the website.|
|Legitimation of the treatment||Consent of the interested party at the time of sending us the form filled in with their data.|
|Recipient of your data||The personnel and management of the company, as well as the company responsible for web development and maintenance. We will not transfer your data to third parties, except legal obligation (e.g., public authorities or judges).|
|Rights that assist you||You have the right to access, rectify and / or delete your data, as well as other rights, as explained in detail in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection later in this document.|
1. Responsible for the processing of your data
- Global Risk Detectives, SL
- Postal Address:
- Aribau 103 entlo 1ª, 08036 - Barcelona
- Email address:
- 934 515 553
2. User data processed by Global Risk Detectives, SL
Global Risk Detectives, SL will deal with the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, NIF, DNI or NIE.
- Contact information: address, telephone / s, email address.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Other information: data provided by those interested in the open fields of the forms provided on the website.
- User navigation data when visiting the website.
3. Purpose of the processing of your data: Manage and respond to requests for information and / or inquiries
Global Risk Detectives, SL will treat your data with the purpose of:
- Manage and respond to your requests for information and / or queries that users send us from the contact form.
- Manage the sending of the information requested and, where appropriate, provide offers for the products and / or services of Global Risk Detectives, SL in which you have expressed your interest.
- Manage the subscription and referral of the newsletter and commercial communications.
4. Legitimation for data processing: By consent of the interested party
The legal basis for the processing of your data is to obtain the user's consent from the file. That is why Global Risk Detectives, SL requests your consent to treat your data with the previously described purpose of managing and responding to the queries that arise, consent that will be given in the case and at the time of completing and sending us this form.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is to obtain the unequivocal consent of the recipient of the Newsletter and commercial communications of Global Risk Detectives, SL.
5. Data retention period
Global Risk Detectives, SL will keep the personal data you have provided us, if you do not request its deletion.
6. Recipients to whom we will communicate your data
The company responsible for the development and maintenance of the website: Abity Comunicación Multimedia, SL. Your data will not be accessible to your data, staff and company address. assigned to third parties, except when there is a legal obligation.
8. Rights that assist you
Finally, we inform you that, if you wish, you can exercise the rights that GDPR 679/2016 recognize interested persons to access their data to request the rectification of inaccurate data, to oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances, to cancel the processing of your data in certain circumstances, to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, in the omission, the limitation of the processing and the portability of the data, by writing to email@example.com with a copy of your ID.
To ensure that our data protection guidelines always comply with current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes to always be appropriate to current legislation.
Last update: 05/10/2019 .